The dinner will be on the evening of Thursday, December 8th, at the beautiful ThorpeWood lodge in the Catoctin Mountains.
Envision Frederick County was launched in 2011, with ambitious goals and a serious commitment to methodically building something that would make a difference and become a significant part of the fabric of our community…for the long term. After starting from scratch, Envision built a solid foundation, and a lot has happened since our last dinner to build on that foundation.
We’d like to invite you to be part of this evening, to support our work at the same time, and to hear more about what Envision Frederick County has planned!We are very pleased to have Jamie Raskin as our guest and keynote speaker, and to hear from a great environmental leader in our region, Mike Tidwell, who will also introduce the newly elected congressman.
We hope you will join us…and a lot of other great folks in our community who pay attention, get involved, and support our work!
Thank you very much for your interest in attending this event, and helping to support the mission and expanding work of Envision Frederick County. This is our second such fundraising event, and it comes in our sixth year since being established. With great speakers, in a fantastic venue, an outstanding caterer and a lot of great folks like you, we are looking forward to this event, and to your company.
• The full invitation is embedded below.
• This online transaction is administered through PayPal, but you do not need to use or have a PayPal account.
• You can purchase multiple tickets with one transaction. But, separately, we would like to receive the names of all attendees, if possible. So, if you purchase more than one ticket, please send the names of the other attendees to Kai at firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you would prefer to purchase your ticket(s) by check, or you have any problems or questions, please email Kai at email@example.com
• And, finally, if you can not attend the event, but would like to contribute to Envision Frederick County anyway, please go to this page, where you can contribute online or find out how to do so by mail. Thank you!
PLEASE NOTE this blog entry is duplicated as separate page here. Consider yourself encourage to share this blog entry or that page with others you think might be interested!