Experience the possibility of actually reversing global warming
Reversing Global Warming: Getting into Action is a five-session course that supports you in finding your unique contribution to reversing global warming and getting into action with a community of like-minded individuals.
In this workshop, you will have the opportunity to:
- Explore scientifically-based global warming solutions: http://www.tinyurl.com/DDSectorsDMV, http://www.tinyurl.com/DDRankingsDMV
- Discover the unique role you have to play in reversing global warming and creating a world that works for all.
- Develop skills to communicate effectively about reversing global warming.
- Develop a plan for getting into action with others in your local community on solutions that are ecologically and socially regenerative.
- Participate in small breakout groups to refine your action plan.
- Engage in exercises using Joanna Macy’s “The Work that Reconnects.”. workthatreconnects.org, www.joannamacy.net
Sponsors: Envision Frederick County, Sierra Club Catoctin Group, Climate Change Working Group of Frederick County
Dates: Thursdays: September 23, October 7, 21, November 4, 18
Time: 7:00-9:00 pm
Location: via Zoom
RSVP at the link below:
Delivered by: Lore Rosenthal and De Herman
For more info, contact Nancy Kelley
Registration Deadline: Sept 14